Friday, August 20, 2010

I, Me and Myself


There are many readers and friends of this site is asking me the first question after they get connected (Commune) through my blog's or forums,facebook,tweets,workshop,meetings etc ...
is What are you? or blantly who are you? Many times i could't present myself what i am!! So,here an attempt made by me to share what i am.if you understand good,if you don't that is too good.


We live our life either in the past or in the future. I try to live in the present because life has nothing to offer when you are thinking of past or planning for the future. At most you will be happy or sad. I don’t want to be neither happy nor sad. I just want to be detached from these temporary feelings. I am quite a non-complex person. Learnt from life heavily. Seen the high-end of life and also some major setbacks. Taken the set backs as a challenge. Have achieved many things which people said I couldn’t ever do. I am a fighter. I don’t judge people. I work hard only to make myself happy that I am contributing to life and writing is one such attempts.Hate unorganized people and people with no sense of purpose in life. I am an ambivert. Good sense of humor (I think so).Have never been bogged down by failures. Success never goes to my head because I know what it is inside out. Vulgar or indecent people irritate me to no end. I love the company of people who have the same thinking pattern.


.
Give importance to tradition but accept modern culture with unbelievable ease. I try to be what is best in both worlds. Have my own outlook towards life. So many people walk around with a meaningless life. They seem half-asleep, even when they are busy doing things they are important. This is because they are chasing the wrong things. The way you get meaning to your life is to devote yourself to loving others, devote yourself to your community around you, and devote yourself to creating something that gives you purpose and meaning. I don’t let anyone interfere in it. I used to get attached to/trusted people easily however I am more worldly wise now. What’s right isn't always popular... and what's popular isn't always right. Everybody makes mistakes; that's why they put erasers on pencils.I don’t permit any person, place or thing to deflect me from my inner peace, tranquility and radiant health. I have an immense thirst to learn new things in life.
.
Finally, I don’t care what the world thinks of me. They may say I am an excellent human being. They may not. In either case I don’t care. What matters to me is that when i wake up in the morning and look myself in the mirror, if i can admire the reflection and say nice things about the person I see I am content. I completely subscribe to the adage that a healthy mind exists in a healthy body. Feel incomplete without my daily workouts (Few write ups). I don’t think too high of people who judge you by one success or one failure. Winning is a habit, failure is an uncalled-for break in a successful person’s life. I am glad that I have gone through so many things so early in my life. I didn’t know these incidents will shape me and my inner self so nicely. On hindsight i thank existence for choosing me to learn through those upheavals. I never compromise with my self-respect because if you don’t have self-respect then you have nothing in life. Whatever you do, whatever you achieve just won’t give you contentment. Even a gloomy person can be smiling if I am with him because I like happy people and go out of my way to make them happy.Many times I have paid a price for it. However the immense joy of helping some one fades all those minor things away. I am a sculptor who works hard and build everything from scratch. Love me, hate me. In short this is what I am.

By Ramani.G

1 comment:

  1. • Crude Oil March delivery is witnessing losses, and is down over a percent at $ 51.55 a barrel.
    • Brent Oil April expiry has also shed almost a percent at $ 54.57.
    Crude Intraday Tips

    ReplyDelete